MacGillivray Fuels offers a number of different payment options.
This allows you to have your statements emailed to you rather than sent by paper mail.
12 Month Interest Free Budget Plans for Fuel
MacGillivray Fuels Offers 12 Month Interest Free Budget Payment Plans for your Fuel Requirements. Your monthly amount is calculated based on your average fuel usage, the predicted price of product for the year as well as the weather. The budget plan evens out your fuel bills over the year, making it easier to plan with no surprises.
Automatic Payment options by Credit Card or Preauthorized Payments
Have your Delivery Invoices or Account Balances Automatically Withdrawn from your Bank Account or Charged to your Credit Card.
Paying online is quick, easy and secure. To make a payment online you need to have an online bank account through your bank. Once you set up MacGillivray Fuels as a Payee Account in a online account of your choice you can start taking advantage of online payments.
The logos below provide links to the banks that offer online payments for MacGillivray Fuels. It usually takes 2-3 working days for your payments to be processed through to MacGillivray Fuels.
Common Questions on how to get Online Banking Set Up;
How do I add bills for payment using online banking?
Generally, to add a bill for payment you go to the bill payment page with your online banking institution that allows you to register bills for payment through online banking.
- Select “MacGillivray Fuels” from the list of payees, or if your financial institution has a search feature, type in MacGillivray Fuels or sometimes it is Mac Gillivray Fuels (with a space).
- You will then be prompted to enter your account number for the biller you are adding. Put in your Account Number from your most recent MacGillivray Fuels invoice or statement.
- You then add this biller to a memorized list of billers that you may access whenever you want to pay your bill online.
How do I use the online bill payment option?
Your financial institution will guide you through this process. It is very straight-forward. In general, you:
- Select “Pay a Bill.”
- From the “Pay From” drop-down menu, select the account from which you wish to make the payment.
- From the “Pay To” drop-down menu, select “MacGillivray Fuels” from your personal list of bills you have set up for payment through online banking.
- Enter the amount of the payment you want to make in the Amount box.
- You will be asked to confirm your payment request. Be sure to pay a few days prior to the due date allowing for the necessary time for the payment to reach us.
Leasing & Financing
We Sell, Finance or Lease-To-Own the Following Equipment:
- High Efficiency Oil and Propane Hot Water Boilers
- High Efficiency Oil and Propane Warm Air Furnaces
- High Efficiency Oil and Propane Water Heaters
- Tankless Propane Water Heaters
- Propane Space Heaters
- Propane Garage Heaters
- Fibreglass and Roth Oil Tanks